‘Slam’ and ‘Impact’ added to the Movie Mode for blockbuster fans
These soundbars are getting really good aren’t they, but there’s loads out there. At the higher end (£600 plus) quality and features are emerging. Arcam has announced an upgrade to the Solo bar that was launched last year. Called the Arcam Solo bar Plus it will retail at £650. There is wireless sub retailing at £500 with the two available together for a bargain at £995.
If you bought a Solo bar last year there is a free software upgrade to ‘plus’ levels, you’ll need to download and install Firmware V1.19.
Enhanced features to the Arcam Solo bar Plus include:
- ‘Slam’ and ‘Impact’ added to the Movie Mode for blockbuster fans
- Enhanced dialogue, with greater clarity, scale and impact
- HD Movie Sound from Blu-ray players, X-Box, PS4, etc.
Other basic features of the Arcam Solo bar Plus are:
- It is a high quality stereo music system
- with Bluetooth Apt-X for streaming music services
- 4 x HDMI inputs with 4k up to 60kHz
- Coax and Optical inputs.